I need two lab reports one is about the speed of sound
the second one is about Ohm’s law.
I will post pictures of the lab manual for the procedure and the process of each lab and on how the lab should be written.
Title page – Include title of lab, name, date etc.
- Objectives – Can be bulleted list.
- Equipment – Include list of all items used. Also in include sketch of apparatus, photograph is OK.
- Introduction/Theory – Describe the underlying physics of the lab and any background information.
- Equations – List all equations in your calculations. Be sure to define all variable and include units. Number each equation and refer to it in the text.
- Procedure – Sequential list of the steps you took to complete the lab.
- Results – Include any plots, tables etc. For plots, be sure all numbers and axes are easy toread. Label axes including units.
- Discussion/Conclusion – Summarize your results. If an unexpected result was observed, what went wrong? Describe possible sources of error/uncertainty. Include how you would improve the experiment if you were to repeat it.