Find an annual report for a company of interest (perhaps your employer). Publicly held company annual reports (10K) can be located via Edgar Archives on the Security and Exchange website.
To perform the search in the Edgar Archives you can use either the company name or “ticker symbol” for the company. [View instructions on how to access the annual reports]
Click on the link to “Interactive Data” and then the link to the “Financial Statements”. Locate and review the Income Statement and Balance Sheet. Title your post with the name of your company and share the following in your post:
- What is the name of your company?
- What is the web address that leads to your financial reports?
- Why are you interested in this company?
- Calculate the acid-test ratio & accounts receivable turnover ratio.
- What have you learned from this analysis?
APA Format, College level writing, 250-300 words, references and cites.