i will attach documents below that will describe my company.
Network design establishes the physical infrastructure and configuration of the supply chain. Important decisions are made on the locations, number, and size of warehouses and manufacturing plants, the assignment of retail outlets to warehouses, etc. It is during this stage that major sourcing decisions are also made.
So far for your project, you have been researching and discussing elements of your supply chain management strategy. It is now time to articulate your design plan to your leadership team. This week, you will prepare a presentation where you provide a comparative analysis of Wal-Mart’s, Amazon’s, and your proposed supply chain network design.
For your project, you will need to do the following:
- Create a professional PowerPoint with a minimum of 15 slides that you would present to your management team at your company.
- Describe the pros and cons of the network design of both Amazon and Wal-Mart.
- Describe your proposed network design for your company.
- Make sure to discuss long-term location, supplier selection, technology, traffic networks, and optimization techniques.
- Discuss the design best practices that you will leverage from Amazon and/or Wal-Mart.
- Use the Notes area on each slide to expand on key points.
- Your slides must include an appropriate design, pictures, and other appropriate digital elements.
- Include a reference slide with a minimum of 5 credible references to document your research for this assignment. References must be formatted according to APA guidelines.