- Discuss the requirements elicitation process and associated challenges. Explain two or more possible elicitation techniques.
Find a partner within the course to complete this exercise. Groups or two or three are acceptable.(Note–No groups,Only one person is doing this assignment)
- One team member will assume the role of user or Product Owner, while the other team member(s) assume the developer role.
- Using the insulin pump control system case study for reference, the developer(s) must interview the user/Product Owner to elicit and document a detailed list of five or more user requirements. These user requirements should be prioritized by the user/Product Owner.
- The user/Product Owner and developer(s) should then switch roles.
- Still using the insulin pump control system case study for reference, the developer(s) must interview the user/Product Owner to elicit and document a detailed list of five or more system requirements. These system requirements should contain a mix of functional and non-functional requirements, and should also be prioritized by the user/Product Owner.
- The current user/Product Owner (or 3rd team member) should review the list of system requirements, and introduce at least one functional and one non-functional requirement change. Document these changes and the impact those changes might have on the development process.
Each team should submit a prioritized list of both user and system requirements in one document, noting the names of each team member within the assignment. The changes to the software system requirements (both functional and non-functional) must also be listed, along with the team’s observations regarding the impact those changes might have on the development process. What challenges did the team face or lessons did the team learn during the requirement elicitation process?
3 Identify and briefly describe four types of requirements that may be defined for a computer based system.
Note – No plagiarism such as tungtin,Google checker,safe assign….etc
I need APA citation