- Must be answer those questions based on case which I posted.
- Issues: Identify the key issues facing the company profiled in the case and rank them.Please use a single list format to write up the issues by ranked importance (short term to long term).The issues section should be written up on the bottom Â½ of your first page.
Ranking:Rank the key issues based on their short term or long term implication to the business.
- Short term â€“ something the company must address quickly in the near future
- Long term â€“ something the company needs to address after it first deals with the short term issues
- Valuable marketing and sales data are being ignored when setting plans (short term)
- The companyâ€™s product return policy is confusing (short term)
- Internet marketing expenses are over budget (short term)
- Market share is decreasing (long term)
- AZ new competitive product will enter the market soon (long term)
- Consumer demand is fluctuating for the product (long term)
- Problem Statement:Write a concise problem statement on the short term issues.
Example: The company must meet with staff quickly to solve inventory and retailer return issues, also to develop a plan for improving internet marketing.
- Case Response: Recommendation (for HBR cases): What actions should the organization take to address the problem statement? It is expected that you will seek additional resources outside of the information provided in the case to provide a complete and current response.
- One page