Health Information Exchange (HIE) is a strategy implemented by the federal government that allows healthcare providers and patients to access and share confidential healthcare information in a secure manner that will improve the quality of care patients receive.
Research HIE and learn more about how HIE affects patient care.
Prepare a brief PowerPoint presentation with 3 to 5 slides that explains HIE and how it can affect patient care.
Your PowerPoint slides should include the following:
- Original work
- Title slide
- Clear, concise and logical information
- You may use voice over narration to explain your slides or other screen capture software such as Jing or Screencast-O-Matic
- If using other screen capture software submit your link in a PowerPoint
- No more than 5 slides but no less than 3 slides
- No spelling or grammar errors
- All sources must be cited at the end of your presentation