For the final portfolio project, you will submit a written paper developing an organization’s strategic marketing plan to present to the organization’s board of directors. This paper will include an assessment of the organization’s environment, identification of the consumer market, development of a mission and vision statement, a summary of quality initiatives, and a plan for marketing the organization and creating a monitoring measurement metric to ensure future success of the organization.
The project will consist of the following elements:
- An overview of the organization.
- A SWOT analysis identifying the organizational competencies and strategic advantages.
- Identification of consumers, key stakeholders and target market.
- A mission and vision statement.
- A summary of quality initiatives for the organization.
- Recommendations for monitoring measurements to ensure the success of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Your written paper should be 8-10 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content.
- You need to cite at least ten sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. Six of these sources must come from academic journals. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library’s homepage.