Summarize the topic of the Final Research Paper. The following are approved research topics:
- The use of national intelligence assets by law enforcementâ€”the checks and balances
- Compose an introduction and thesis statement for the topic selected.
- Develop three questions to answer or address while researching the topic of the Final Research Paper. (You do not need to answer the questions, but the questions should show the direction of your research.)
- Must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a cover page (Links to an external site.) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources or government sources in addition to the course text.
The Final Research Paper Topic assignment