1. Describe the rabies experiment of Louis Pasteur discussed in the story. Research how Pasteur’s injections cured Andre. How do rabies immunizations work today?
2. Describe four pieces of evidence used to support the theory of evolution (7.6)
3. Name the type of speciation that results when a species cannot mate due to a change in their use of a habitat. Explain how it results in speciation.
4. Name three characteristics of viruses. Are viruses living or nonliving? Defend your answer.
5. Diseases due to viruses are plentiful. Name three diseases caused by viruses in humans. Which are not species specific? Why?
6. In figure 17.4 of chapter 17 READ section, explain the top and bottom graph which compares the age structure of less developed and higher developed countries, specifying the x and y axis. Give an example of a nation with this type of age structure diagram. What does a high fertility rate tell you about the future of this population? (17.4)
7. Invasive species are exotic to new areas and growth rapidly. Give two reasons why an invasive species is able to take advantage of a new area. (17.1)
Need to be at least 120 words per answer. All answers need to be cited in APA format and referenced in APA format. All answers must be from to text that I have to email to you due to the fact it is a large file