1. The body has a remarkable way of healing, specifically with tissue repair. Tissues are repaired by fibrosis and regeneration. What are the differences between the two types of tissue repair? Give examples of the cells and tissues involved in both repair processes.
2. Chronic inflammation creates constant stress on the body and body’s defense systems. Explain, with examples, the rationale surrounding inflammation and cell injury and cell death.
- This assignment must be in APA format: Times Roman 12 font, double spaced, and include title and reference page.
- Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
- At least one outside sources must be referenced and cited in the paper (sources must be peer reviewed and within the last 5 years).
Essays: at least 250 words per prompt
LINK TO TEXTBOOK: