Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention
By the due date assigned, submit your Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention to the Discussion Area.
Your Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention should be submitted in a Microsoft Word document following APA style and should include the following:
- The medical problem/diagnosis/disease.
- Typical presenting signs and symptoms including:
- Onset, Characteristics, Location, Radiation, Timing, Setting, Aggravating factors, Alleviating factors, Associated symptoms, Course since onset, Usual age group affected
- Concomitant disease states associated with the diagnosis
- The pathophysiology of the problem.
- Three differential diagnoses and the usual presenting signs and symptoms in priority sequence with rationales.
- Reference to at least two current journal articles that show evidence-based practice as how to best treat this disorder related to the primary differential.
- The expected outcomes of the intervention.
- Algorithms if available.
- A typical clinical note in SOAP format.( subject what the patient tells you; objective what you observe or find on assessment; assessment plan )