the research paper rough draft
The purpose of this assignment is to draft and submit a comprehensive and complete rough draft of an APA research paper. Your rough draft should include all of the research paper elements of a final draft.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapter 10 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA) and chapters 13 and 14 in Research Techniques for Health Sciences.
Include the following in your 12-15 page rough draft:
- Title page
- Literature review: a review of relevant studies focusing on the theory and its importance and implication for the study
- Research methods used and data collected
- Results and analysis of research findings
- Discussion of hypothesis/conclusion
- Reference page with a minimum of 10 references and appropriately used in-text citations for each
- Visuals: tables, figures, graphs, charts, images, or any other non-text content as applicable. You are required to include at least 1 visual aid in your final paper.
- Footnotes (if applicable)
- Appendices (if applicable)
Be sure to plan enough time for proofreading and editing.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.