Please answer THREE the following six questions.
1. What are some issues related to ownership of health information that should be addressed as a result of thehealthcareindustry’s growing reliance on information technology and electronic health records?
2. The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) provides financial incentives to promote the use and electronic sharing of personal health information through the implementation of EHRs and health information exchanges (HIEs). What is an HIE and what is the government doing to address the issues of access, use, and disclosure of protected health information among HIEs and related organizations?
3. Who among the workforce in ahealthcaresetting may access protected health information?
4. How is sensitive information related to behavioral health, substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, STDs, and other communicable diseases and genetics protected from unauthorized access and disclosure?
5. What does the legal concept of “duty to warn” refer to and how does it relate to the issue of disclosure of patient information?
6. What must a healthcare provider to do ensure proper release of patient information?