To earn full credit, the initial post must support assertions with evidence from authoritative sources, cited in APA format, use correct grammar, spelling. question must be number only. no essays just number and answer question with 200 words count for each.
1. Over the last decade in the United States, the number of young children not fully vaccinated for communicable diseases has grown. What do you feel is the cause of this development, and should parents have the right to opt out of having their children vaccinated but still send their children to public school? 200 words
2. How did “anti-septic consciousness” improve public health in America? Why is this approach unsuitable for dealing with HIV/AIDS?200 words
3. Explain how DNA codes for traits? Be sure to discuss RNA and proteins in your answer.200 words
4. Describe some problems associated with the use of antibiotics or vaccinations to treat or prevent disease. Name one way in which our government dictates the administration of vaccines to children. 200 words
5. What were the three major outbreaks of influenza during the 20th century and how did governments understand and respond to these outbreaks? 200 words
6. What are some of the pro’s and con’s to defining an influenza pandemic as a security risk?200 words