Strategic Marketing Presentation
create a professional presentation (using MS PowerPoint) that you might share with the board of directors of your chosen institution. For this Portfolio Project you will develop a strategic marketing plan assessing the organization’s environment, identifying the consumer market, developing a mission and vision statement, summarizing quality initiatives, developing a plan for marketing the organization, and creating a monitoring measurement metric to ensure the future success of the organization.
The project will consist of the visual representations of the following elements:
- An introduction of the organization.
- A SWOT analysis identifying the organizational competencies and strategic advantages.
- Identification of the consumer, key stakeholders, and market.
- A mission and vision statement.
- A summary of quality initiatives for the organization.
- Recommendations for monitoring measurements to ensure the success of the organization’s strategic plan.
- Your presentation should be 10-15 slides in length, excluding the title and reference slides which must be included.
- The presentation must be submitted as a PowerPoint file (.ppt)—do not submit as a .pdf or Word file.
- Each slide must provide detailed speaker’s notes and contain a minimum of 75 words.
- Integrate concepts, terms, and theories from the readings and module content.
- You need to cite at least ten sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. Six of these sources must come from academic journals. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.