Regional Health Information Exchange: A Case Study
Download and read the following case study on Regional Health Information Networks: The Wisconsin Health Information Network:
In a well-written paper:
- Describe the challenges that drove the need for a Regional Health Information Network (RHIN).
- Assess the process used to approach the sharing of patient information.
- Analyze several key challenges faced in achieving long-term viability, broad participation, and financial sustainability.
- Describe some of the key use cases that were considered and explain why they were chosen.
- What challenges were overcome and how was this achieved?
- Compare this case study to one of your experiences and describe what you would do differently.
- Your paper should be 5 double-spaced pages including introduction and conclusion.
- Cite 4-5 references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.