recreate the form below fill in the form and specify the type of choreography
learned about three different types of choreography (Storyline, Theme and Abstract). Make sure to complete the module materials before you do this assignment.
Watch the video, and recreate the form below, fill in the form, and specify the type of choreography as a whole dance with three reasons to support your decision and write a reflection paragraph (Minimum 150 required).
1) Double-spaced required.
2) No “whole dance” or “Entire piece” accepted as a time code.
3) For the elements, identify only Time, Space or Energy with a subcategory! (no Body and Action!)
4) Do not list the same sub-category of elements multiple times.
5) Pick two Time elements, two Space elements and one Energy element to specify.
6) Do not include any researched materials, quotes, or articles regarding this dance piece (this will incur a point deduction).
7) You need to specify the elements of dance with both the main category and sub-category.
8) Your maximum points will be 5 points if you donâ€™t use the specified format below.
Type of choreography: (Storyline, Theme or Abstract – Pick one)
- Stillness (Time) 0’34” Dancer stops suddenly on the center stage and holds the position
Sub-category(Element) Time code Description
Reflection (150 words minimum)