private questions quot and study emergency organization and project plan template proposal paper
Organization and Project Plan Template Proposal
Choose an organization, and I select “Coco Cola Bottling” as the focus for this Project Proposal. The organization can be an existing company, nonprofit organization, religious organization, or governmental agency. Avoid an organization that is so large that historical data would be difficult to apply. Firms in the Russell 2000Â® index may fit well, whereas firms in the Dow 30 Industrial index probably do not.
Select a project that you would expect to occur within the organization for which you will be writing a proposal. This project proposal will include the project scope, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, quality assurance and controls. Project proposal examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementation of a new hiring process
- Construction of a new office building
- Development of a new software system
- Roll out of a new product or service
Use the Internet to find a project plan template that is appropriate.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you provide a few brief paragraphs to justify why you selected this organization and include the following:
- The organization’s name (Coco Cola Bottling Company)
- The purpose for this organization’s existence
- Why this organization is of interest to you
- A description of the project and its relationship to the organization’s business objectives
- Availability of organizational data (Avoid selecting an existing organization for which there is no publicly available historical data.)
I have also attached a sample paper for you to use as your template format.