1. Prepare an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation delineating the development of public health in the United States and discuss the role of the â€œthree revolutionsâ€ in its development.
2. Analyze and discuss the differences between health systems and health delivery systems. Compare the challenges that high income countries face with their health systems to the challenges faced by low and middle income countries. 1 page
3. Prepare a 1,000 to 1,500 word paper describing types of humanitarian assistance (AID). Debate the advantages and disadvantages of providing AID to low income countries and support your argument with scholarly literature.
4. a. What is the HEDIS system and what does it measure?
b. Why are “why questionsâ€ risky early in the CQI process?
c. What is variation? How is it measured?
5. Practice identifying activities that represent essential elements in the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program (BPEP) framework. Think about your healthcare services work area or area of interest. Identify two activities a stakeholder in this area does to advance organizational excellence in each of the following Baldridge framework categories:
Examples of managers that have won awards for applying Baldrige principles can be found at www.nist.gov/baldrige
APA, 5 pages