Peer Review Critique – Power Point Presentation
Peer Review Critique on BULIMIA NERVOSA
The student will critique and include ancillary information that the selected case excluded.
For example, multiple assessment techniques can be used to diagnose suspected acute abdomen, (murphy, rovsing’s, rebound tenderness, markle etc.) therefore if the case being reviewed didn’t use one of the techniques, you could mention it in your critique along with the specificity and sensitivity of the diagnostic assessment.
Responsible to review the entire case presentation and come up with 2 points of ancillary information (that was not used in case study) in regards to the review. Examples include: –
· Research articles on the topic
· Diagnostic tests (labs, imaging) –
· Can be information about a test that the student used in his/her presentation, but with added information such as sensitivity/specificity, cost, false positives etc. –
· Medications/ pharmacologic
· Alternative medicine
· Organizations, support groups etc.
This will be done in the seminar case presentation in the form of a power point presentation.
The presentation should not be more than 10 slides.
Rubric for Peer Review:
Knowledge and Review of case:
· Must demonstrate knowledge about case reviewed in the form of his/her own presentation.
Identification of content or area of proposed change:
· Pick area to constructively critique, challenge, or add additional literature to support.
· Minimum of 2 references to support orrefute presentation being reviewed.
Organization and Preparedness:
· Power Point presentation 10 slides the most. Data is clearly disseminated and reference material are properly sourced.
IN ADDITION: **I NEED A LINK OR PDF OF THE 2 REFERENCE ARTICLES USED.
ATTACHED IS THE POWER POINT PRESENTATION ON BULIMIA NERVOSA