Prompt 1 – Which is a method of transmitting pathogens from one host to another by carrying microorganisms inside the body and hosting their survival until transmission has occurred? Give to two disease-specific examples.
Prompt 2 – Research has shown that lifestyle behaviors, dietary, environmental factors and occupational exposure contribute to the number of cancer cases and deaths. Health indicators are important factors to consider when determining the origins of disease. How can variables in non-modifiable and modifiable factors influence a person’s health status? Discuss the difference between modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors. Include all in your response: Age, Gender, Genetics, Environment, Activity level.
- This assignment must be in APA format: Times Roman 12 font, double spaced, and include title and reference page.
- The assignment must be in paragraph form using complete sentences and avoiding bullet points and numbered list.
- Use a Level 1 heading to separate your sections (Page 62 of the APA Publication Manual).
- Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
- At least two outside sources must be referenced and cited in the paper (resources must be peer reviewed from within the last 5 years)
- Minimum of 150 words per prompt
- LINK TO TEXTBOOK: https://ia600208.us.archive.org/24/items/Pathophsy…