se a provided template to develop a 3-5 page proposal for an intervention and implementation plan related to the health problem you defined in the first assessment.
You should complete this assessment second.
For this assessment, you will be designing and planning the implementation for the intervention to improve the health problem you defined in the first assessment. You will also examine implications of interprofessional collaboration, technology, and organizational and governmental policies for your intervention and implementation plans.
Demonstration of Proficiency
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 3: Transform processes to improve quality, enhance patient safety, and reduce the cost of care.
- Propose a plan, referencing relevant existing and newly created processes, to implement an intervention to improve quality and safety, and reduce costs within the context of a chosen health problem.
- Competency 4: Apply health information and patient care technology to improve patient and systems outcomes.
- Analyze technology within a chosen health care practice context to support a proposed plan.
- Competency 5: Analyze the impact of health policy on quality and cost of care.
- Explain the ways in which governmental or organizational policies could impact the proposed plan.
- Competency 6: Collaborate interprofessionally to improve patient and population outcomes.
- Explain strategies for communicating and collaborating with patients and interprofessional teams to improve health outcomes.
- Competency 8: Integrate professional standards and values into practice.
- Communicate professionally in clear, logically organized writing, using correct grammar, spelling, and APA style.