https://bestgradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/bestgradeprofessors-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://bestgradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/bestgradeprofessors-300x75.png Joseph2023-04-23 17:26:402023-04-23 17:26:40new testament 8
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
new testament 8
Total 1000 words. APA format. 3 scholarly sources. Google Scholar sources and/or theological scholar sources. Please seperate by bullet. 1-8.
Textbook: Harris, S. L. (2014). The New Testament: A Student’s Introduction (8th ed.). Dubuque: McGrawHill Education.
- What are some of the major differences between the Gospel of John and the Synoptic Gospels? Briefly describe a few events and teachings in Jesusâ€™ life that are not found in the Gospel of John.
- How does Johnâ€™s use of the Greek term logos connect Jesus with the creation account of Genesis 1 as well as the Greek principle of cosmic Reason?
- Why did the writer of the Gospel of John compile a â€œBook of Signsâ€? briefly describe one of those signs and its meaning
- Identify the leaders of the Jerusalem church and the missionaries who first helped carry â€œthe new wayâ€ into the larger world beyond the Jewish capital.
- In recording the events of Pentecost how does Luke emphasize role of the Holy Spirit and that Christianity is a religion for all peoples? According to the author of Luke, what ancient Hebrew prophecy is fulfilled by the Spiritâ€™s coming upon the first disciples?
- Summarize the results of Paulâ€™s three missionary journeys into Gentile territories. What series of events led to Paulâ€™s arrest in Caesarea and Rome?
- Briefly describe Paulâ€™s transformation from a zealous Pharisee to Christianityâ€™s first great missionary. How does the account of his conversion in Acts ch. 9 differ from his own accounts in Gal. 1:15 and I Cor. 9:1 and 15:8-9?
- How many authentic letters of Paul are there? How many disputed and/or pseudonymous letters of Paulâ€™s exist and what generally distinguishes the authentic letters from the disputed/pseudonymous letters.