Resource: Annotated Bibliography Sample
Before constructing your annontated bibliography, please respond to the following questions.
- What does peer review mean with regard to published research findings?
- What are the characteristics of peer reviewed articles?
- Where can peer reviewed articles be found?
Search for peer-reviewed articles related to an administrative health care issue in the University of Phoenix Library.
The steps in a library search are:
1. Go to the Library tab.
2. Click on the University LIbrary link.
3. Enter your topcic in the box labeled ‘enter search terms.’
4. Make sure both the full text and peer review boxes are checked
5. Click search
Use the following keywords to help generate ideas for your search. You may also use other search terms related to health care that are not on the list below.
- Patient scheduling
- Patient safety
- Re-admission rates
- Medicaid reimbursement
- Teenage pregnancy
Complete an annotated bibliography with 3 to 5 references. These will be used in the Components of a Research Study paper due in Week Three.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.