Below I attached the assignment that a previous tutor completed for me, the assignment had over 65% plagiarism, I need for the content to be below 30% plagiarism. Although you don’t need to re due the assignment if you need any help please look at the directions below that states option 1 medical Errors. Please ensure that if you do add any information that sources are properly cited into the content. I will add the essay that way you make the corrections based on the information that is plagarized.
Option #1: Medical Errors
Submit a paper that identifies and examines two distinct types of sentinel events that frequently occur in healthcare organizations. The error types that you select must be significantly different; for example, patient suicide and wrong-site surgery.
In writing this paper, you should consider and address (as necessary) the following:
- Identify, compare, and contrast the system factors that influence organizational performance.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the processes and techniques that can be used to investigate, prevent, and control these types of events now and in the future.
- Identify, compare, and contrast the measures that can be used to assess the performance of the organization and the risk management plan in this area as it relates to patient safety.
Your paper should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- Eight to 10 pages in length.
- Include at least six references from the peer-reviewed articles. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.
- Conforms to CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.