Analyze the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Efforts of an Organization (100 points)
Select an organization either you currently work for or have experience with. Write an analysis of their formal efforts and corporate commitment to CSR. Provide an analysis of their sustainability efforts and indicate what they do well and what could be improved upon. Be sure that you accurately answer the following questions in your analysis:
- Does the organization have a formal sustainability program?
- What role does sustainability play in the organizationâ€™s overall strategic plan?
- What are the main social, environmental, and economic challenges and opportunities in the organization?
- What are the objectives and targets of the sustainability efforts, and what progress has been made in meeting these goals?
- What business value has the organization seen from their sustainability efforts?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which are never a part of the minimum content requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment