Two things to follow now:
1) Make changes as per his comments in the document attached
2) Go through the below description requirement again and again. and work accordingly.
- MODELS are models, they are tools for you to deal with data, ideas…
- Use SDLC, use analytics models, use conceptual models etc. but remember models are tools in a research is because they are possible to use for answering your research questions.
- Models are tools in the sense of having a purpose to use them and to know how to use them. According to your questions you gather data and once you have data you need to select models to deal with the data.