https://bestgradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/bestgradeprofessors-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://bestgradeprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/bestgradeprofessors-300x75.png Joseph2023-03-19 17:42:292023-03-19 17:42:29how can the segment of society that is not authorized to vote still impact the political process 1
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
how can the segment of society that is not authorized to vote still impact the political process 1
- If you are unable to vote (do not have citizenship, are not 18 or have had your rights revoked):
- Put a brief 1 – 2 page paper together that covers, and submit your file to this post (click the link above):
- Candidates [have specific policy proposals been announced on their websites/social media accounts directed to the needs of the community? (e.g. if these candidates will represent impoverished communities, dealing with intense criminal, how will they resolve these situations? Perhaps in the form of community/economic development programs; or interested in reversing law that would allow felons another chance at voting; etc.).
- Review the issues being voted on, and share your opinion regarding what you would support/oppose and why.
- How can the segment of society that is not authorized to vote still impact the political process?
- Feel free to mention if you have already participated in some fashion, in the election/campaigning process, either in the USA -or- other parts of the world (e.g. canvassed for candidates, researched issues/laws, made phone calls, passed out information/literature and answered questions on behalf of candidates, block-walked, etc.).
- [*I encourage the application of references to justify your position on any issues mentioned*].