1. In any specific health care organization, is one regulation more important than another? Explain?
2. I don’t think it matters what the medical facility is, all regulations should be treated with the same amount of attention. Interesting comment. Do you agree with this, why or why not?
3. How do health care organizations learn about potential risks? Explain?
4. Give us an example of some unique or different way that your organization might learn about potential risks?
5. So which of the many laws and regulations do you think will be the most critical to you as you do a risk management in your organization and why?
6. What other agencies are important for quality and safety for your organization?
7. Standards for healthcare organization are established by a variety of entities