Answer the questions below in complete sentences.
1) Choose one health science career that interests you and research the requirements for this position. What is the typical career path that professionals in this career follow? (Consider aspects such as education, training, licensing, and so on).
2) What are some advantages and disadvantages of a career in the health sciences?
3) Why are licensing and certification requirements important? What benefit do they have?
4) What is one health science career that interests you? Imagine that you are a health science employer hiring for this position. What qualifications would you seek out in potential applicants? What personal characteristics would you look for to fill this position?
5) Some health science careers involve working in a laboratory, and other health science positions involve working directly with patients. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each type of position?