The law is examined in our first chapter of the Allen (2013) text. Using the purpose, writing and structure of the law as subject topics, develop an expanded outline that fulfills the following requirements for each of the three topics:
- Identify the purpose of law.
– Provide a substantive paragraph on the main purposes that law is written.
- Continue this same process for how law is written.
– Provide a substantive paragraph on how the law is written.
– Explain the manners in which the law is written (definition, casuistry, apodictic).
- Continue this same process for the structure of law.
– Provide a substantive paragraph on the structure of law.
Your document outline should:
- Be well organized in a multi-leveled outline format, provide a substantive paragraph of discussion for each of the three topics
- Be at least two to four pages in length, double spaced
- Include at least two scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Include a title and reference page
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Module 1 folder. Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.