Health Care Information Systems are important in dispensing of information throughout the organization, assignment help
Health Care Information Systems are important in dispensing of information throughout the organization. You will develop a research paper on a health care technology that has become essential to the sharing of information via electronic communication mediums (i.e., EMR, Telehealth, HMR, etc.).
- Explain each part of the key components.
- Explain each part of contributing factors.
- Provide examples of ways to measure each part.
Present your findings as a 4-5 page Word document formatted in APA style.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric.
Submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper – not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.