Find the Right Insurance Plan
Each consumer of medical services has slightly different needs. Think about your own needs with regard to medical services and those of your family. Research the plan options that are available to you and choose a plan that best meets your needs. Create a chart that compares three (3) of the plan options and indicate which option you have chosen. Your chart should contain the following:
- Plan features and characteristics (e.g., type, benefits, costs)
- Visual indication of your chosen insurance plan
Write a 7-8 page description of your decision-making process. Your reflection should address the following questions:
- What are the most important features that impacted your plan choice?
- What difficulties did you face in choosing a plan?
- Under what circumstances would your plan choice be different, and why?
Your paper must adhere to the following requirements:
- Be written in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements
- Be 7-8 pages in length (not including the cover and reference pages); that is, approximately 3,000-3,500 words
- Include headings, per APA guidelines
- Include at least four (4) sources