Students should pick their favorite entrepreneur and create a semi-biography over the individual (if you do not know of an entrepreneur, think of your favorite business and research its founder). The biography should be approximately 3-5 pages, double-spaced, 12 pt font, 1â€ margins. All citations should be done in APA or MLA format. Part of the grading will be grammar. The biography should include information such as the following:
- General biography of entrepreneur (date and place born, education, family, etc.)
- Background information of work/jobs the person has done/did
- Company(s)/business(s) that he/she started
- Any failures the entrepreneur faced?
- How the company/business came to be and all info about it- background of company (3 facts).
- What happened to the business(s)/the entrepreneurs current role?
- Any other interesting facts.
- One question you would ask him/her if you were to get the chance? Why that question?
Watch three of the seven TED talks (Links to an external site.) and write two to three page synopsis of what your takeaways are from the talks. What did you learn from them? Why is it so important to encourage entrepreneurship? What impact can entrepreneurship have?