Perform an analysis of an environmental issue.
Prepare a 8- to 16 slide PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. If you first discuss options with your faculty member, you are also welcome to use a tool such as “Voice Thread” to add audio to your presentation.
Include the following:
- A description of an environmental issue including the cause of the issue and its effects on the environment and people.
- An explanation of how economics and personal lifestyle choice are involved in this issue.
- An explanation of how individuals, communities, and/or governments are working to address the environmental issue.
- Your opinion as to whether the issue is being adequately addressed and suggestions of ways it could be better addressed.
Include at least 3 outside resources for your presentation.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
- For Local Campus students, these are 10- to 15-minute oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes.