1). Compare and contrast leadership roles and management responsibilities in a non-health care setting with that of a health care organization. In addition, present an overview of key leadership traits fundamental for health care organizational effectiveness, and discuss the essential functions of health care managers. Provide a substantive 150 to 250 word initial post that fully answers the following questions:
- What does it take to be a “good” leader or manager?
- What are the primary barriers and challenges associated with health care leadership?
Discuss the overall importance of motivation as it relates to management. Provide a substantive 150 to 250 word initial post that fully answers the following questions:
- What are the benefits of having a fully motivated staff, and what are the potential consequences of not having motivated staff?
- What do contemporary theories tell us about the significance of motivation as a function of employee needs, extrinsic and intrinsic factors?
- How do we motivate across generations? In your response, please be sure to identify and address at least two theories.
- —————————————————————————————————————————–Utilize at least one scholarly source, cited in correct APA format that supports factual statements and conclusions about the topic.