Please answer the following questions:
- Describe two differences between fat-soluble and water-soluble vitamins.
- What are the main roles of vitamin A in the body? What is an early sign of vitamin A deficiency?
- What is vitamin E’s primary function? What are the best sources of vitamin E?
- Please make a chart of the nine water-soluble vitamins and list two or three main functions for each and also include the disease and/or characteristic symptoms of the deficiencies.
- Please watch the following video:
Answer the following after watching the video and looking at the e-resources on Vitamin D.
1. Why scientists consider vitamin D a hormone?
2. What are some conditions vitamin D is useful for?
3. What’s the best way to determine Vitamin D levels?
4. Please describe at least two other facts you learned about vitamin D.
Please include references