This assignment is a continuation of previous assignment and consists of two (2) sections: an infrastructure document and a revised project plan. You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Additionally, you may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
With the parameters set forth at the onset of the project, present the infrastructure and security policy that will support the expected development and growth of the organization. The network solution that is chosen should support the conceived information system and allow for scalability. The network infrastructure will support organizational operations; therefore, a pictorial view of workstations, servers, routers, bridges, gateways, and access points should be used. Since the company will be merging with a multinational company, virtualization and cloud technology should be taken into consideration. In addition, access paths for Internet access should be depicted. A narrative should be included to explain all the nodes of the network and the rationale for the design. Lastly, using the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) Triangle, define the organizational security policy.
Section 1: Infrastructure Document
Write a five to ten (5-10) page infrastructure document in which you:
- Identify possible network infrastructure vulnerabilities. Address network vulnerabilities with the appropriate security measures. Ensure that consideration is given to virtualization and cloud technology.
- Design a logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Explain the rationale for the logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Illustrate the possible placement of servers, including access paths to the Internet and firewalls. Note: facility limitations, workstations, printers, routers, switches, bridges, and access points should be considered in the illustration.
- Create and describe a comprehensive security policy for the company that will:
- Protect the company infrastructure and assets by applying the principals of CIA. Note: CIA is a widely used benchmark for evaluation of information systems security, focusing on the three (3) core goals of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Address ethical aspects related to employee behavior, contractors, password usage, and access to networked resources and information.
Note: previous assignment are attached along with this question for reference.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the infrastructure document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the infrastructure document.
Section 2: Revised Project Plan
Use Microsoft Project to:
- Update the project plan (summary and detail) template, from previous Project Deliverable with three to five (3-5) new project tasks each consisting of five to ten (5-10) subtasks.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.