Do some research to learn more about sleep and circadian rhythms through the following link:
- Source: National Institute of General Medical Sciences (n.d.). Circadian rhythms fact sheet.
Conduct some additional research on your own about sleep patterns and find at least one reputable source to cite in a post.
During the week address the following questions:
- Assess your own sleep habits and patterns.
- Are you getting enough sleep? Are you getting too much sleep?
- Is your sleep restful, quality sleep?
- What would you change about your sleep habits/patterns if you could? Why?
- Why is sleep important? Is all sleep created equal?
- What are circadian rhythms? How are they related to sleep and the biological clock?
- How do your sleep patterns change over the course of your life?