Session Long Project
The ultimate goal of the Session Long Project is to identify and evaluate the ethical principles used in resolving ethical dilemmas, and to apply the principles to specific ethical issues that may have professional, sociological, economic, and legal or political implications.
Select a national (government) healthcare agency and discuss the ethical practices that it applies to experimentation and research.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Identify the practice along with a companion theory.
- Are these practices enough to ensure safe and ethical research? If not what should be added to them?
- Limit your responses to a maximum of three pages, not including title and reference pages.
- Be sure to provide scholarly support for your discussion.
- Several (3-5) scholarly references should be cited for this assignment. Be sure to properly cite all references.
- Apply critical thinking skills within the write-up for this assignment.