ENGLISH 4 : MODULE 01 :
You will complete your character study of Macbeth and Lady Macbeth by writing about their development from the beginning of the play to the end. Choose one of these four topics and write your response in a paragraph of eight to ten sentences. Make sure you incorporate evidence from the play to support your thinking.
- Topic 1: Explore how Lady Macbeth changes over the course of the play.
- Topic 2: Explore how Macbeth changes over the course of the play.
- Topic 3: Examine Macbeth and Lady Macbeth before Duncanâ€™s murder. In what ways are they alike and different?
- Topic 4: Examine Macbeth and Lady Macbeth after Duncanâ€™s murder. In what ways are they alike and different?
Your response will be evaluated using the Macbeth: Character Disintegration rubric.
- Complete the reading for this lesson.
- Complete the self-checks in the lesson.
- In the Assessments area, submit your paragraph for 01.07 Macbeth: Character Disintegration